Six Spots | Rubik's cube Patterns | How to solve a Rubik's cube 3×3

​​​
Six Spots

Formula is present at bottom of the Post

•First, I'd like to welcome you to my Blog.

•I was started Cubing journey from 2018 and still continue the journey.

•On this time interval I was Learn some tricks & Patterns about Rubik's cube and Various types of Puzzle solutions.

•Soo I want to share my limited experience & Knowledge that acquired from journey.

•At first I was face some problems to learn Rubik's cube because I didn't know much about Rubik's cube..Just trying to solve it for impress Others.

•Then, I was started learning some important things about Rubik's Cube i.e Cube Notations, Algorithms, Finger Tricks etc.

So... Don't worries, if you are a beginner, Do practice again and again then you will become a good Cuber.


Practice makes someone Perfect.


Let's learn some attractive Rubik's cube Patterns.


⦿ Pattern» Six Spots

⦿ Formula» M E M' E'

Watch this video



Check my Other Blog Posts to Learn more Patterns

Contact me

Created by Banamali Kanhar

Popular posts from this blog

Gift box | Rubik's cube Patterns | How to solve a Rubik's cube 3×3

Rubik's cube Patterns : Tetris- I 06 | How to solve a Rubik's cube pattern 3×3

Cube in the Cube | Rubik's cube Patterns | How to solve a Rubik's cube 3×3

Rubik's cube Patterns : Staircase- H 06 | How to solve a Rubik's cube pattern 3×3

Vertical stripes | Rubik's cube Patterns | How to solve a Rubik's cube 3×3

Rubik's cube Patterns : Twin peaks- D 02 | How to solve a Rubik's cube pattern 3×3

The easy Checkerboard | Rubik's cube Patterns | How to solve a Rubik's Cube 3×3

Rubik's cube Patterns : Anaconda- C 03 | How to solve a Rubik's cube pattern 3×3

Twisted peaks | Rubik's cube Patterns | How to solve a Rubik's cube 3×3